After twenty-five years of providing IT solutions, InfoGuard is highly qualified to be your trusted technology partner. From hands-on technical support to cloud-based networking, InfoGuard handles the full range of small business technology and innovative concepts in IT outsourcing solutions. Let the combined expertise of the InfoGuard staff help you discover your technology needs, create a cost-reducing budget, and focus your goals toward the most effective IT solution.
Here are a few of the services InfoGuard can provide your business:
- Managed IT Services – System status reporting or full outsourced support may be the service that will provide peace-of-mind to your technology concerns.
- On-Demand IT Service – Whether you are setting up new PCs or upgrading software, an experienced technical consultant can provide efficient, cost-effective assistance in computing your project.
- Hardware and Software Sourcing and Fulfillment – Workforce efficiency is improved when the computing environment is up-to-date. Allow our experts to provide solutions that support line-of-business software.
- Internet Security and Networking Solutions – Creating the optimal network infrastructure for your business in conjunction with protections from external threats will provide a stable, safe environment for your business data.
- Data Backup Solutions – Protect your core business data and you protect the future of your business.
- Email Solutions and Management – Many solutions are available for businesses of all sizes. Let InfoGuard assist you in getting the right professional email solution for your business.
- Technology Vendor Evaluation and Management – Confused by the programs available for the various services a business needs? Get help evaluating the features from the con-computer vendors you need to run your business.
- Data Security and Regulatory Compliance – Your network is protected from outside attachs. What are you doing to protect your business data from being compromised in communications leaving your network?
- Domain Name and Web Services – Acquire and protect the business identity you want for your business.
- Cloud Services – The World Wide Web offers more than just a place for a website. Your business could operate “in the Cloud.”
- Server and Desktop Installation – Transitioning to new hardware and/or software? There are considerations to be made prior to the start of that process. Let InfoGuard assist in the planning and installation of new equipment.
- Network Design and Configuration – Connecting your hardware and software within your office or to the Internet needs careful planning. Considering wireless network connections? Mobile computing? InfoGuard has recommendations for all scenarios.
- Computer Repair and Upgrades – Do you have new software that requires a change to your existing hardware? Is the economy forcing you to hold off investment in new equipment? InfoGuard’s experience with all kinds of hardware will allow you to extend you current IT investment’s usefulness.
- Network Troubleshooting – Printing problems? Software not running? Cannot stay connected to the server? So many things can go wrong within a network. Call InfoGuard to remedy those nagging issues and learn how ongoing management support can keep employee work efficiencies effective.
- PC Optimization and Virus Removal – Over time computers that do not have regular, ongoing maintenance and updates fall victim to inefficiencies and malware. InfoGuard’s support team can clean up desktops and laptops of spyware, viruses, and extra computing processes that slows the system’s performance.
Industries Served: Banking, Accounting, Legal, Asset Recovery and Collections, Architecture, Financial Planning, Small Business, Trade Association Management